doctor who meme ✪ ONE DOCTOR [1/1] - nine
The Doctor: Rose, before I go, I just want to tell you, you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I.#OOC: …Have I ever mentioned how MUCH I love seeing Nine filled with the Vortex? #I mean it’s such an incredible visual representation of the Doctor as he really is #Extremely powerful and full of so much knowledge #But that power comes at a terrible price and the price is lives #Either his own after he returns the energy to the TARDIS or the lives of others that are laid down in his name #And that cocky little smirk that you see for just a second #Because a part of him ENJOYS the power and feeling it #But a much larger part of him fears it #Also Nine is just a complete BAMF #ARESZDXFCGVH #I WANT YOU SAFE MY DOCTOR #Ten might be my baby but Nine is my Doctor
The 8th Doctor Big Finish Theme (2011)
Quite possibly my favourite version - especially that last third
((THAT LAST HALF
I WAS NOT PREPARED
Big Finish, I see what you’re doing with Eight’s theme here.))
Sooooooooooooooooo lyssie grauated fron college today
and you should go to runrosetuyler and conrat her and shit
and i am drubk adnt this feels rgreat
go gongratulate lyssie amn
doctor who meme : one doctor : nine [1/1]
Before I go, I just want to tell you, you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I.
10 favourite doctor who characters / #1 The Tenth Doctor
Gabi’s Guide to being a Good RPF Shipper:
- Respect their boundaries. Sometimes people are uncomfortable with you writing smutty fanfiction about them and their best friend. Sometimes they’re not. Either way, respect their wishes and don’t invade their privacy. For example, there was a woman at Midnight Con who asked David and Billie if they would sleep with each other. That is wrong on so many levels, because as far as we know, David and Billie are good friends, and they’re both happily married to other people and they have families of their own (and even if there is/was something going on between them, it’s still not our business). Asking gross, intrusive questions isn’t okay.
- Respect their partners. Their partners are real people too, and they have real feelings. Don’t bash them. Don’t write fanfiction about them dying a horrible accident and their partners running away with someone else to fulfill your OTP fantasies. And JFC, DON’T SEND DEATH THREATS. THIS SHOULD BE COMMON GROUND RULES FOR BEING A GOOD FAN PERIOD.
- It’s okay to blacklist pairings you don’t like. Seriously, that doesn’t affect them in any way whatsoever. For instance, I blacklist David Tennant and Georgia Moffett, cause you know what, they’re not my favorite couple, and I’d rather not see them on my dash. Blacklisting them will affect their feelings in no way. However, being a creepy little shit about it is wrong, and once again, this should be a common ground rule.
- DON’T SEND DEATH THREATS.
- Their happiness is more important than your OTP feels. If the person you ship ends up with somebody else, well then, you’re just going to have to deal with it. You can still write fanfiction and do other fannish things. Just be a good fan and respect the fact that they’re with another person and that they’re happy together.
- JFC HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO SEND DEATH THREATS
- Remember that ultimately, even though it’s about real people, it’s still a fantasy. Making up little scenarios about them together in your head is fine. Writing fanfic about it is fine. However, you have to remember that in the end it is not reality. That’s necessary not only to be a good RPF shipper, but just to be a healthy fan in general. I know that on Tumblr we like to make light of unhealthy behavior, but ultimately, your health and the health of others is more important than a funny text post, so do keep that in mind.
- AND FOR THE LAST TIME DON’T SEND ANY GODDAMN DEATH THREATS
soooo i just bought ten’s new tie
i’m squealing i cannot WAIT for it to arrive